Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Siemens Gamesa Renewable Power Private Limited
Company DetailsWith a worldwide installed capacity of 89 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 23,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock Exchange.
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Executes audit engagements according to defined targets, budgets and guidelines, as assigned by Audit Manager or Audit Director, in the assigned area of competence.
* Plans and prepares the assigned Audit engagement tasks.
* Assists the Audit Engagement Manager in determining Audit program customization requirements and respective program steps.
* Performs the defined audit program steps, and documents all issues and findings, in a collaborative manner.
* Provides timely status updates and reports. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification.
* Performs a final review of all work papers and final Audit report.
* Participates in providing written and verbal feedback to concerned management of the unit audited.
* May participate in project planning, administration, budgeting and staffing.
Qualification : CA
Experience: 0 – 2 years