Auditor, Global HR Technology
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Harman
Company DetailsHARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
What You Will Do :
- Perform full-cycle independent audits of all HR Systems, including risk and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Identify loopholes in our processes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and ensure compliance with all internal and external audit requirements.
- Plan the audit and carry out assigned responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Inform relevant Business Partners about the objectives and scope of all audits.
- Provide all resources needed for the audit team to ensure an effective and efficient audit process.
- Provide access to evidential material as requested by auditors.
- Cooperate with the auditors to permit the audit objectives to be achieved.
- Determine and initiate corrective actions based on the audit report.
- Verify the effectiveness of corrective actions taken as a result of the audit.
- Retain and safeguard documents pertaining to the audit.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
What You Need :
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, with a concentration in Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- 3+ years of relevant audit experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including how to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, and other functions necessary to conduct ad-hoc data audits
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills