Associate Research Specialist
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACFA
Company Name Fidelity International
Company DetailsFidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $611.4 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals. Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $471 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
- Provide all-round research support to FIL credit analysts on one or more sectors, including on initiations and on-going coverage
- Perform fundamental analysis on individual companies to evaluate the creditworthiness of an issuer and assess the relative value of its bonds
- Conduct primary and secondary research on companies and sectors
- Build and maintain detailed models that form basis for financial analysis
- Analyze covenants and capital structures to select individual bonds / issuers
- Make regular presentations to the team on relevant topics/areas of expertise
Experience and Qualifications Required
Experience and Key Skills
- 2-5 years’ work experience in Investment Research or working in the relevant industry role.
- Good understanding of capital markets with excellent financial skills. A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and valuation concepts. Prior experience with Asia/Europe/US/Global markets strongly preferred.
- Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process – to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong communication skills and professional presence to interact effectively with investment professionals at all levels of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more sectors – key drivers, dynamics, trends and indicators
- Database skills – Bloomberg and MSCI.
- Excellent relationship management and strong communication and presentation skills
- MBA from a prominent institute or CA or CFA or Master’s in finance
- Collaborative approach to working
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased