Associate Program Participant
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Credit Suisse
Company DetailsCredit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success
- Fundamental Equity research analysis of Autos & Auto Parts sector and other sectors as and when the need arises.
- Initiation and maintenance of research through end-to-end reports on companies/sectors that includes detailed analysis of business drivers, macro events, industrial and regulatory developments and relative analysis with peers.
- Analysis of macro-economic events, regulatory framework across geographies and capital markets.
- Maintaining research data, tracking corporate results and events on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and maintain financial models for companies in the sector/sectors covered.
- Prepare presentations, studies (for internal and end-clients) and contribute to the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly publications.
- Help generate innovative and successful investment ideas and solutions for clients.
- Post-graduation degree in MBA/CA. CFA charter or working towards CFA charter could be advantageous.
- 1-5 years of experience, preferably in equity research, preferably covering the automotive sector. However, this is not a must have criteria and furthermore, having experience in other sectors could also be a plus.
- Dynamic personality with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Phenomenal verbal and written skills with ability to communicate, summarize and discuss investment cases succinctly.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Manage work independently and take strong ownership of tasks.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased