Associate Manager/ Manager- SOX & Internal Audit
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name Infosys
Company DetailsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many nexts of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Key Objectives and Major Responsibilities:
· Be a team player.
· Partner with process owners to understand risk and design/develop effective internal controls for certain key processes.
· Support improvements relating to Internal Controls within Corporate IT systems.
· Inform and educate those who conduct business for or on behalf of Infosys of applicable requirements.
· Assess and test the Infosys’s internal controls as part of internal audit and SOX compliance. This is a hands-on role as part of supervising a team and/or as an individual contributor.
· Evaluate application controls as part of a SAP and non-SAP environment and influence corrective action on gaps identified
· Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to complete the annual internal audit and annual SOX 404 / IFC plans
· Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies.
· Analyse data using appropriate tools to identify patterns, trends and anomalies for further testing
· Manage, provide support, and training to management to leverage the deployed SOX Management Software Tool effectively.
· Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity.
· The successful candidate will have 4-8 years’ total post qualified experience (longer if without a professional qualification)
· Experience in Big 4 public accounting/consulting firms is preferred but not required.
· Working knowledge of SAP preferred
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Be a strong individual contributor
· Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA preferred but not required
· Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mind set
· Ability to sell meaningful ideas within an assertive and highly motivated corporate culture
· Ability to contribute risk and controls perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
· Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
· Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure.
· Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management.
· Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization
· Understanding of: IFC requirements under Companies Act 2013, Sarbanes Oxley Act and PCAOB Auditing Standards, new COSO Framework.
· Collaborative approach to problem solving.
· Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.
· System skills in Microsoft Office, SAP, Data Analysis, Visio, SOX/Internal Audit Application(s), SQL query and Power BI preferred
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased