Associate – FP&A – Asset & Wealth Managment “Job Details”
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name JPMorgan Chase And Corporation
Company DetailsJ.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
The person will develop a solid understanding of products across GPB and be able to articulate trends and business drivers for management decision support. Responsibilities include monthly outlook deliverables coordination, annual planning and ad-hoc analyses. The person will work closely with Regional and Product CFO teams, Product Control, as well as AWM P&A.
The main tasks include:
- Responsible for weekly reporting for GPB business which include key business metrics. This includes Revenues, Balances, Client, Headcount and expenses
- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results and the forecast for the remainder of the year
- Participate in the global annual planning process for revenues, flows and balances which involves financial modeling, coordinating and consolidating submissions from CFO teams as well as preparing management presentations
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for management meetings and strategic reviews (e.g., Operating Committee Review, Regional Business and Finance Townhall, Investor Day, etc.)
- Assist MIS Controller in managing metrics reporting for GPB advisors and any additional MIS projects that impact reporting
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible.
- Work with various Essbase and database interfaces to manage reporting changes.
- Contribute ideas around improving reporting capabilities and new projects
- Minimum of CA or an MBA in Finance is required
- 6+ years of Finance experience, preferably in Financial Services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, preferably with experience of Hyperion Essbase and Access.
- Experience in creating Tableau dashboards and Alteryx a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organizational, management, both verbal & written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly.
- The ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts and maintain composure in a large group setting with multiple
- Sound judgment, professional maturity and personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Candidate must be comfortable with frequently changing priorities
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams.
- Ability to navigate multiple data sets and synthesize into cohesive presentation and recommendations
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team oriented, inquisitive, critical thinker who anticipates questions from internal clients and senior management
- Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically