Associate – Finance Data Analytics
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
• At least 8 years of relevant experience
• Business Analysis – Able to convert business needs into data/ reporting requirements and work with business stakeholders & tech partners to drive the solution
• SQL Proficiency: Query data and merge information from diverse data sources to create rich datasets that enable better decision-making
• Reporting/ Dashboard: Strong experience in building reports and/ or dashboards using data tools like Alteryx & BI tools like Tableau
• Drive automation of new and existing processes
• Problem Solving/ Analytical aptitude – Able to understand the end-to-end data-driven process flow and propose solutions to business problems.
• Communication/ Teamwork – Able to clearly communicate with the core team and across geographies to drive the book of work
• Preferred – Banking & Finance domain experience
• Preferred – Exposure to Big data tools, Python, Automation tools
Should be flexible with EMEA shifts