Company is into manufacturing of various Consumer Electronics products.
ASSITANT MANAGER – TAXATION
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Taxation- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Post Graduation CA
Company Name TTE Technology India Private Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
- To supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities, establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying nd reporting information.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of GST Return.
- GSTR2 reconciliation
- E-way Bill reconciliation
- TDS working & Return & reconciliation
- TCS working & Return & reconciliation
- Annual Income Tax working
- ROC Filing
- Analyze Expenses / profitability of products and customers
- Provide suggestions to the management and team based on analyses
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications;
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variance, implementing corrective actions;
- Other tasks assigned by the senior manager;
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA Inter
- Over 8 years working experience in retail/ distribution channels
- Familiar with SAP system and MS office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM
- Good at English speaking, listening, writing, reading;
- Good communication and coordination skill
- Result oriented with strong written and oral communication skill
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased