Gender No Preferences
Job Role Taxation- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Puma
Company DetailsPUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination. PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Monthly and Annual GST Compliances ;
- Managing reconciliations between returns and books ;
- Handling queries under the Customs law and ensuring compliances;
- Support to business team in terms of queries on indirect tax laws in India.
- Candidate should be a qualified CA
- Should have sound understanding of taxation laws and possess analytical skills to identify problems and propose solution for the same
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should preferably have prior experience in Big 4