Assistant Manager – Risk & Assurance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Fresher
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Allcargo Logistics
Company DetailsAllcargo Logistics, part of the Avvashya Group, is the global leader in LCL consolidation and India€™s first and largest integrated logistics solutions provider, in the private sector. Founded by Mr. Shashi Kiran Shetty in 1993, today Allcargo employs over 10000 team members globally, has consolidated revenue of INR 9500 Crore. The Company has grown organically and inorganically through a series of acquisitions; and has a strong network of domestic and global operations across 160 counties with more than 300 offices globally.
Job Description: Assistant Manager Assurance & Risk
This is an opportunity to be part of a global team and the candidate should have strong soft skills and functional knowledge to work in such an environment
To supporting execution, finalization of all internal audit-related assignments of the company’s operations such as:
- Assist in the development of the audit work plan
- Timely execution of internal audits in accordance with the annual audit scope and audit standards issued by ICAI / CIA.
- Help co-team members in the execution of assignments.
- Draft audit observations, Quantify impact, identify root cause and recommendations for enhancement of performance across the organization.
- Prepare a draft report for respective assignments.
- Create awareness and guide process owners in the implementation of controls as well as sound business practices & processes.
- Follow up on the audit reports for compliance.
- Identify control weakness and escalate to seniors.
- Assist in devising policy guidelines on business process & system.
- Develop an understanding of the operations of the company and participate in the implementation of the changes in co-ordination with the function in charge.
- Assist in creating awareness for improving controls, minimizing costs, and enhancing business performance.
- Develop skill sets required to deal with ambiguity.
- Maintenance of Audit documentation
- Conduct any other assignments entrusted by Senior Manager and/or Chief Assurance & Risk Executive
Desired candidate profile:
- Essential Qualification CA (Preferably first / second attempt).
- Experience in internal audit for CA 0-3 years.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Strong team player, positive attitude, passion, and commitment
- Verbal and written communication skills with good command of English.
- An active listener and a good communicator.
- Working in a team as a team member/team leader
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased