Assistant Manager, Operational Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPAMBA/PGDM
Company Name AXA XL
Company DetailsAXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any colleague or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status or any other category protected by local law.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Work on projects involving finance process set-up/ re-engineering critical to business success and continuity.
• Delivery of agreed upon tasks relating to finance projects. This will involve coordination within the finance / IT teams to ensure project tasks and agreed activities are completed within the timelines defined in the project plan.
• Prepare reconciliations including investigation and resolution of variances, suspense accounts balances, substantiation of account balances etc.
• Actively engage with process owners for various activities (gathering data, resolving issues, performing RCA, discussing remediation plans etc.)
• Assist the team with other ad hoc projects such as reporting, process reviews and systems testing.
• Assist in drafting and documenting new/ existing processes per business requirement.
• Identify and analyze potential process improvement opportunities within and between finance disciplines.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
• CA/ CPA/ MBA with 2-3 years of experience in an organization of repute, with hand-on experience within the group consolidation, financial reconciliations (relating to Intercompany accounts, Suspense account, Technical account etc.), or handling finance transformation projects.
• Strong Accounting knowledge
• Exposure in the supporting financial projects and finance re-engineering / transformation related activities will be an added advantage.
• Strong project environment based work ethics, presentation and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Experience on any business process management tool will be an added advantage.
• Good working knowledge of MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Project and Accounting ERPs.
• Experience in insurance industry would be an added advantage.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced multi-cultural environment.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased