Assistant Manager-Hyperion Financial Management
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Post Graduation M.Com
Company Name Clifford Chance
Company DetailsWe are one of the world's pre-eminent law firms with significant depth and range of resources across five continents. As a single, fully integrated, global partnership, we pride ourselves on our approachable, collegiate and team based way of working. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, which include corporates from all the commercial and industrial sectors, governments, regulators, trade bodies and not for profit organisations. We provide them with the highest quality advice and legal insight, which combines the Firm's global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support/answer questions and resolving issues from the end users during Month, Quarter and Year ends and also Forecasting and Budgeting cycles (end users include CCBS teams, FP&A team and Financial Controllers and their teams around the globe)
- Maintain functional administrator and end user documentation and checklists
- Ensuring user process documents are up to date and working efficiently
- Maintain end user training documents and deliver training where necessary
- Build working relationships with the end user community to deliver a high level of support
- Assist with system testing after maintenance and service patches
- Maintain Service Now tickets
- Update and maintain Oracle FSG reports
- Update and maintain Mass Allocation routines in Oracle Financials
- During quieter periods assist the larger team with development/project tasks where appropriate
Experience Requirements : –
- A minimum of three (3) years of hands on Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience with an overall five (5) years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyze financial data and financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flows)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to understand and manipulate basic spreadsheets Highly skilled in Excel.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledgeable of General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable systems.
- Knowledgeable of Oracle ERP and General Ledger applications
- Knowledgeable of other Hyperion applications