Assistant Manager, FP&A
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Discovery
Company DetailsDiscovery, Inc. (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is a global leader in real life entertainment, serving a passionate audience of superfans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year and has category leadership across deeply loved content genres around the world.
- Prepare and consolidate annual long-range business plans and forecast for existing networks and any new networks.
- Review, verify and analyze monthly financial performance to ensure consistent reporting of revenues and costs to the various cost centers.
- Support management decision-making by providing business analysis, evaluations and meaningful recommendations for existing businesses and various ad hoc commercial opportunities.
- Analyze new and current revenue streams and benchmark the organization versus key competitors and relevant industry players to identify areas of competitive advantage.
- Review of internal processes to improve workflow and cost efficiency.
- Supervising and providing support to accounting and tax team
- Implementing new systems
- Relevant degree in accounting/finance/business, preferably qualified CA or MBA from reputed institute.
- At least 4-6 years work experience, with 2-3 years of relevant experience in FP&A or financial management in a MNC environment, preferable in FMCG , Digital or TV Media.
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, assertive and hands-on with a flair for numbers
- Experience in financial modeling
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP, BPC, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Sound grasp of financial accounting concepts and practices
- Self-motivated leader and team player who thrives on challenges and is able to work independently with minimal supervision