ASSISTANT MANAGER – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & REPORTING- LFA
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPAMBA/PGDM
Company Name BNP Paribas Group
Company DetailsWorldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, it provides clients with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs, and continues to develop its franchise in the region.
- Prepare the financial reporting sent on a monthly basis to the Head Office: P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, annexes, tax book, regulatory reporting schedules
- Prepare ad hoc Financial Reporting’s for Head office upon request
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Head Office Financial Reporting
- Application of accounting processes and checks in respect of financial reporting under IFRS and French GAAP.
- Statutory accounts for subsidiaries.
- Contribute to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework.
- Monitor Financial Reporting through key performance and key risk indicators. In particular contribute to the elimination of manual reclassifications and warnings/missing items.
- Report incidents and accounting issues