Assistant Manager, Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Razorpay
Company DetailsRazorpay is India’s first converged payments solution company. We are a payments layer for small and large businesses and support them in their financial digitization journey. Razorpay’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Our competitive advantage lies in the unique team that we are.
- Strong Core Accounting knowledge. Sound in accounting principles and fundamentals.
- Result oriented: Candidate must have a keen focus for task execution.
- Quick learner: Ability to pick-up on key concepts in quick time.
- Effective Stakeholder Management both internal and external
- Be a strong team-player as we do not work in Silos.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge on tools such as Tally & SAP
- IND-AS, US GAAP or IFRS knowledge would be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- Month close reporting of all direct costs
- Review partnership cost calculations – accounting and payout
- Preparation of monthly P&L – direct cost decks, strong variance analysis capabilities
- Preparation of the monthly P&L.
- Razorpay Inc. related accounting/reporting
- Track Investor reporting related asks and liaising where required.
- Drive Monthly Balance Sheet closing activities for portfolio handled.
- Accounting for the Monthly Nodal Reconciliation activity.
- Process notes preparation, product ideation, negotiation skills to discuss with banks/gateways.
- Working Knowledge on indirect taxation such as GST/TDS
- Assist with process implementations , preparation and adherence to key control activities.
- Help in building a strong cost assurance function – analysis on direct costs and ascertain possible avenues for optimization of costs and work closely with the banking teams in driving negotiations for cost reduction
- Timely closure of audit.
- Chartered Accountant
- Previous experience in Fintech is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, Power-point etc-
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure situations.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased