Assistant Manager (Controlling, Finance & Accounting)
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)
Company Name Bosch India
Company DetailsIn India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
- Preparation and Submission of Business plan and Current Forecasts
- Monthly business reporting in HFM and management MIS.
- Track, Analyze and report Internal Business KPIs
- Sales Incentive, PCR & RMI tracking
- Planning, Budgeting and Analysis of Costs
- MIS as per requirement from time to time
- Coordination with different business units to gather inputs.
- Business partnering, commercial support to business in developing new business ideas/models
- Transfer price monitoring
- General Accounting, IFRS, IndAS knowledge,
- Statutory & Tax Audit schedule preparation, support in cost audit, Interaction with Auditors
- CA / ICWAI with 2-3 years post qualification experience
- SAP FI/CO working experience
- Experience in Business reporting, analysis of business KPIs, data etc.
- Good written & oral communication skill including presentations
- Pro active & problem solving attitude
- Approach to working with cross functional teams
- Basic knowledge in Indirect taxation.
- Good team player
- Willingness to travel
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased