Assistant General Manager / Senior Manager – Internal Audit
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name RSM India
Company DetailsRSM is amongst the world's leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally, with annual combined fee income of US$ 6.3 billion and combined staff of over 48,000 in over 820 offices across more than 120 countries.
- Preparation of overall man power plans for existing internal audit engagements.
- Preparation of engagement budget for each internal audit engagement with appropriate team mix by referring to scope of work and skill sets required.
- Ensure that all manpower resources are optimally utilised
- Review and finalisation of internal audit programs based on understanding of scope of work and business processes
- Monitor the progress of engagements and initiate corrective actions
- Prepare MIS reports and submit for the review of seniors.
- Interact with key personnel of Client/process owners and maintain healthy relationship.
- Review and finalisation of draft internal audit report in consultation with seniors.
- Finalisation of internal audit report by obtaining management comments and with the approval of seniors.
- Identify additional business opportunities from existing and prospective clients
- Participate actively in the preparation of training materials and provide training to team members and at organisation level.
- Prepare customized proposal /presentations for new clients