Assistant Financial Controller
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Oracle India Private Limited
Company DetailsWe’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers higher performance, security, and cost savings. It is designed so businesses can move workloads easily from on-premises systems to the cloud, and between cloud and on-premises and other clouds. Oracle Cloud applications provide business leaders with modern applications that help them innovate, attain sustainable growth, and become more resilient.
Preferred qualification: Chartered Accountant with minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience
- Strong accounting fundamentals: Sound knowledge of Accounting and reporting Standards (eg. Ind AS/ IFRS) and ability to interpret, assimilate and apply the standards/concepts in real life scenarios. Prior hands-on working knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge in an ERP environment
- High level knowledge of various laws and compliance requirements thereof, governing the country operations
- Review and approval of Journal entries and Monthly / Quarterly / Annual reporting submissions to corporate as per the Global close calendar
- Review of Financial statements and notes to accounts – variance analysis with detailed explanations, presentation to BoD on Financial highlights.
- BS recs review on a monthly basis and driving resolution of aged open items liaising with various internal teams and timely risk reporting on P&L exposure to Management
- Ensure Critical errors are addressed on priority & appropriate training provided / remedial action initiated and streamline the go-forward process.
- Audit Co-ordination & Clearance (Entity Statutory Audit, Tax Audits, USGAAP group audit, internal audit and SOX) providing reliable information in timely manner and completion of assignment within statutory timelines.
- Maintaining a clear understandable trail of all STAT adjustment entries and STAT schedules.
- Preparing reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP and initiate necessary steps to bridge the balances as required.
- Reasonably good verbal and written communication skills – ensure stakeholder queries / adhoc requests are appropriately addressed on time without any delay there by avoiding escalations.
- Actively participate in various country level, regional, global projects as may be assigned