ASSISTANT COST CONTROLLER
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Cost Accountant/ ICWA / Financial Accountant
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation ICWA(CMA)
Company Name Tenneco
Company DetailsTenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
- Product cost updations in SAP
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness in Monthly Activities & communication of impact to stakeholders:
- Product Cost Calculation
- Overhead Rates Calculation
- Variance Analysis – Standard Cost Vs Actual Cost
- Purchase and Sales rate changes tracking
- Costing Period Closing activities
- Customer wise profitability working
- Support in Budgeting and Forecasting Process
- Support in Internal and Statutory audit Schedules
- Support in perpetual and quarterly stock count.
SAP CO module.
Costing, reports making and SAP processing.
ICWA with 7-8 Years of experience in Manufacturing sector (Auto components industry preferred)