Analyst – Fund Accounting
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Fresher
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Linedata
Company DetailsAt Linedata we believe finance matters to our society as much as energy to life and fueling financial transformation is vital for development and leadership. ___________________________________________ WE HUMANIZE TECHNOLOGY ___________________________________________ 20 years experience, 20 offices, covering 50 countries, more than 700 clients, we are close to 1300 employees providing global humanized technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. Linedata supports companies to grow and strengthens the development of its clients.
The role will involve the following critical activities:
• Managing Open/Close ended Hedge funds with reconciliation and integration of trades for the clients.
• Accounting/Booking of corporate actions trades.
• Daily/weekly/Monthly GAV/NAV preparation which includes:
Booking of Capital Activities
Market Value Reconciliation.
Computation of Profit and Loss for Financial instrument
Dividend Accrual Reconciliation,
Bond Coupon Accrual Reconciliation,
Confirming Trial Balance ledgers tie-up with various sub-ledgers
• Fresh Chartered Accountant
• Good understanding on financial / Capital Markets products of Equity, Bonds, Future, Option, FX forwards
• Hands on in working with MS excel and formulas.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
• Certification course of Financial Market / Products
• Experience with general ledger accounting software
• Experience of Mutual Funds Accounting / Audit.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased