Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CPA
Company Name Harley Davidson Motor Company
Company DetailsAt Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us? Our International Markets are focused on creating an inclusive and expanding rider community that appeals to new and existing riders. We strive to deliver an H-D experience with an unequivocal customer focus. From the UK to Singapore and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. Our efforts are concentrated on the highest priority markets, primarily North America, Europe and parts of Asia Pacific. We have concentrated our resources in-market for maximum impact in line with our future strategy. Our regional offices and in-market teams have the freedom within a clearly defined framework to make decisions to drive their business. In-market teams are agile and equipped to understand consumer needs, provide focused attention to dealers, and respond more quickly to local market conditions.
- Provides business analysis with particular emphasis in understanding the supported business. Assists directors and managers with the financial management of their departmental expenses.
- Coordinates the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense, capital, and headcount in accordance with the financial planning calendar.
- Provides monthly financial support to the business: Record month end journal entries/accruals; Assure all expenses are recorded in the month incurred; Distribute departmental performance reports; and Analyze spending variances.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is Required. A CPA or equivalent is desired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year related work and/or public accounting experience.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling;
- Strong interpersonal skills and skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- SAP experience a plus.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased