Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name SOCIETE GENERALE
Company DetailsSociete Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking. SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
Experience – 4 years to 7 years
1) Execute Compliance Governance, Frameworks and Models – Partner with the business to make decisions based on the knowledge and interpretation of current and possible future policies, practices, trends and information of financial crime.
2) Partner with Business and Operational Risk to identify and mitigate financial compliance risks & Resolve escalation of potential suspicious activities
3) Manage and Mitigate Risks – Conclude investigations of potential and actual non- compliant activities & Review system safeguards and recommend process enhancements
4) Surveillance – Detect and confirm patterns of behavior by analyzing structured and unstructured data including large data volumes.
Additional Specific Role Requirements:
1) One to two years of experience working in any of the following departments:
AML Transaction Monitoring handled on any of the following Business Lines is Mandatory.
– Capital Markets Surveillance
- Prime Brokerage
- Custodian Services
- Trade Finance
2) Understanding the Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing typologies and techniques, Sanctions regulations and guidelines
3) Has an overview of the end to- end monitoring process flow
4) Understands operational risks and controls
5) Experience with AML surveillance systems such as SAS, Mantas, Detica, Actimize SAM.
Other tools and techniques:
1) Able to analyze data trends and out of pattern activities with guidance from tenured team members
2) Has working knowledge on Internet, MS Office Suite and is able to use this knowledge effectively at work
1) Facilitate collaboration, networking and alignment within and across teams
2) Builds the culture of coming up with solutions than problems
3) Seek and apply best practices and ideas
4) Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).