Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Services, Investments
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Barclays
Company DetailsAt Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
What will you be doing?
- The job role requires meeting service delivery standards for quality and timeliness for entire FX, operations. This entail processing of FX trades which includes trade validation, confirmation, settlement, reconciliation & regulatory reporting
- The job role entails monitoring of trade level documentation such as confirmations, underlying exposure, Board Resolution, LEI etc.
- This role requires understanding of the regulatory report submission & should be aware of regulatory changes applicable.
- The Job entails liaising with multiple stakeholder including clients.
- Periodic Interaction with Technology for issues resolutions, new deliveries, bug fixes etc.
- Testing of new functionality in system.
What we’re looking for:
- Working knowledge of all aspects of India banking sector
- In depth business awareness and specific industry/country/International awareness
- Awareness of legislation affecting the Bank and customers
- Likely to have previously undertaken a role in a similar market place for at least 4-5 years
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Minimum qualification a University graduate
- Experience of working in a regulated (banking & financial services) environment
- Knowledge of the FX products, services and policies required to undertake the role