Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Post Graduation MBA/PGDM
Company Name Wipro Limited
Company DetailsWipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- Provide quality client service, including meeting internal and external deadlines, to ensure a high level of client satisfaction in Fin Ops – Order to Cash – CA Operations.
Project Creation/Modification and Care tool – Ticket closing
New Contract setup & submission for RQM review
- Partner with SCA for facilitation of business requests related to project, contract, invoicing and revenue.
- Generate monthly invoices and related supporting documentation – perform Initial Edits for known clients.
- Assist in the Invoice attachment Preparation and validation of charges with support from SCA.
- Forwarding invoice & attachment to SCA for review. Setting on contract reversals in PeopleSoft 9.0 basis client evidence.
- Recognizing revenue as per SOX guidelines and report.
- Prepaid creation and utilization.
- Assist SCA in completion of client requests.
- Process revenue requests and validation based upon SCA inputs.
- Review Revenue plan on hold/SL (identification & processing)
Experience: 2-3 years (Accounting/Finance, Financial Analyst, Order to Cash Service Delivery)
Graduate Preferred B.Com/MBA Finance (Not from top B school/ CA/CS/ICWA)