Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Services, Investments
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Kotak Mahindra Bank LimitedIncorporated In 1991, Kotak Investment Banking Is A Leading Full Service Investment Bank In India Offering Integrated Solutions Encompassing High Quality Financial Advisory Services And Financing Solutions. Our Services Include Equity And Debt Capital Market Issuances, M&A Advisory, Private Equity Advisory And Infrastructure Advisory & Fund Mobilization. As A Specialist Indian Investment Bank, Our Aim Is To Offer Our Expertise And Strategic Advice On All India Related Transactions: By India (assisting Indian Companies On Their Growth, Investment And Strategic Plans) And Of India (advising International Companies Seeking To Enter Or Diversify In The Indian Market) Kotak Investment Banking Is A Subsidiary Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, One Of India’s Leading Banking And Financial Services Organizations.
Company DetailsIncorporated in 1991, Kotak Investment Banking is a leading full-service investment bank in India offering integrated solutions encompassing high-quality financial advisory services and financing solutions. Our services include Equity and Debt Capital Market issuances, M&A Advisory, Private Equity Advisory and Infrastructure Advisory & Fund Mobilization. As a specialist Indian investment bank, our aim is to offer our expertise and strategic advice on all India-related transactions: - by India (assisting Indian companies on their growth, investment and strategic plans) and - of India (advising international companies seeking to enter or diversify in the Indian market) Kotak Investment Banking is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, one of India’s leading banking and financial services organizations.
- Providing support to Equity Corporate Finance Team in deal execution
- Conducting company level due-diligence
- Understanding company’s business model and analyzing disclosure and diligence requirements
- Financial analysis of company’s financial performance
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, Liasoning with legal counsels and auditors of the Company and other intermediaries involved in capital market deals
- Support to pitches and analytical work necessary for the deal execution.
- Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail and manage project
- Have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, economics, management, B.Tech/BE or CA (Rank Holder/First attempt).
- Have 1-3 years of work experience in a financial institution and good understanding of capital markets.
- Be able to read and understand financial statements
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have the ability to manage time and resources in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased