Accounting Associate Manager
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Remote Job Pan India
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Carousell
Company DetailsCarousell is a classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012, Carousell began in Singapore and is now one of the world's largest and fastest growing marketplaces. We have market presence in eight markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Myanmar, and Vietnam) and three technology development centres in Singapore, Taiwan and India. Carousell is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital. The Carousell marketplace has a diverse range of products across a variety of categories, including cars, lifestyle, gadgets and fashion accessories. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
- Manage Group Monthly Consolidation process
- Monthly recording of intercompany transactions for the group
- Maintain month close calendar with timelines, Co-ordinate with local controllers on the close, and ensure stipulated deadlines are met.
- Assists in preparation of monthly management reports and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives.
- Review month balance sheet accounts and documentation of significant variances.
- Assist with annual external audits. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Support on maintaining and troubleshooting issues arising on internal finance systems
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensuring proper intercompany agreements, partnering with legal, finance and tax
- Partner with tax and treasury to plan for repatriation and funding
- Prepare standardised process for charge of common cost
- Assist on special projects
- Chartered Accountant with 3-4 years of relevant experience in Consolidation, Driving Month close, Intercompany accounting and audit coordination.
- Working knowledge on Netsuite and possess good IT skills and expert on excel/google sheet
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations (IFRS)
- A team player with good communication skills
- Comfortable to work on both routine and ad-hoc requirements
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly motivated and well-organized individual, able to work well under pressure