Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Post Graduation CAM.ComMBA/PGDM
Company Name Kudelski Group
Company DetailsNAGRA, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company offers content providers and DTV operators worldwide secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences.
- You will be working as a part of accounts team which is responsible for Day to day accounting, Bank reconciliation, Statutory compliance, Payables, Receivables & MIS.
- Preparation and presentation/Expert in GST, TDS, Statutory Compliance, Income Tax return, PF payments
- Accuracy, timeliness and completeness in recording all financial transactions including accounting for general ledger, fixed assets, payroll, intercompany and foreign transactions
- Verification and Finalization of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss & cashflow statement.
- Sound Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation
- You will be responsible to manage statutory audit, internal audits
- Able to ensure a strong accounting and operational control
- Able to handle procurement to pay also employee expense claim payment
- Hands on experience on TDS payment, filling of quarterly TDS return, resolution of demands on TRACES
- Knowledge of transfer pricing will be advantage
- Perform critical tasks as back-up for other staff in case of emergencies to ensure uninterrupted accounting operations
- Must have experience in relevant role for 4-6 years
- Graduate Degree/ B.Com / M.com / CA Inter / CA / MBA full time
- Knowledge of Dynamix, Hyperion will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standard
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with logical thinking.
- Ability to meet deadlines. Go getter attitude is preferred.