Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Cisco
Company DetailsWe embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Roles and Responsibility :
- Accountant will be responsible for core accounting operations, for a group of entities.
- End to End accounting responsibilities in coordination with process team and outsourced vendor.
- Accountable for compliance related results (external statutory audits, internal GRC audits, SOX)
- Be a great partner with outsourced Stat/ Tax service provider for compliance, execution, associated local filings and audits.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Process Leads & Controllers to identify innovative, strategic opportunities for accounting improvements in the region
- Strong accounting background and working knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand local requirements and valid treatments for both Local and GAAP purposes
- Hyperion knowledge- advantageous
- Oracle- advantageous
- Ability to work independently and effectively handle Vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; CA preferred
- 3-5 Years of post CA qualification experience required
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 year’s relevant working experience gained in an international oriented environment