Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Valmet
Company DetailsValmet is the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet’s vision is to become the global champion in serving its customers. Our 14,000 professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward – every day.
In this position, you will be required to,
- to perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements and be responsible for the trial balance and off-balance sheet items.
- Reconcile accounts (banks, vendors, customers, inventory, GST, etc.,) and check the accuracy of entries to ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complete.
- Physical checking of inventory
- Check and analyze financial information and prepare accounting reports and statements. these reports may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports and filings
- Provide advice on GST matters / issue to Project, Sales and Procurement team.
- Responsible for statutory compliances – GST/PF/ESI/Labour compliances, etc.,conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by customer.
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical
- Managing audits – Internal, statutory, GST and other audits
To succeed this role, you will need:
- Graduate degree in Commerce
- 5 to 10 years of experience in manufacturing unit
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Self motivated and team player
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products