Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Sercomm
Company DetailsSercomm Corporation has been committed to the development of broadband networking software and firmware and offers comprehensive telecom broadband solutions, and is now a global leader in the industry. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, Sercomm now employs thousands of people around the world. A global logistics network is now taking shape with R&D centers and production sites both in Taiwan and China. Sercomm’s global operation networks are also covered in North American, European, Chinese and Asian Pacific markets, to provide great customer service. With R&D capabilities accumulated over many years, Sercomm has successfully mastered the key technologies and market trends of the telecom broadband industry, subsequently creating products for various user groups (i.e., home, commercial, telecom, security surveillance, and cloud-based applications) that offer clients broadband products with integrated designs and services. Sercomm serves frontline telecom operators in Europe, America, and emerging markets, and has successfully positioned itself as an international supplier.
- Work closely and cooperate with our accounting firms for monthly and yearly financial reports and local tax compliance
- Monitor receivables and payables.
- Provide related accounting evidences (i.e. invoices, documents, bank slips.) to outsourcing bookkeeper on time.
- Proceed payments on GST and TDS
- Deal with suppliers’ payments.
- Reconcile and monitor the company’s bank accounts
- Assist the external auditors at the time of audit and help in the finalization of accounts
- Coordinate with other relevant functions and the local accounting firms to prepare and ensure the reasonable correctness of the financial statements for the subsidiary
- Work closely with the subsidiary’s coworkers to prepare expenses budget
- Maintain organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
- Work as the company’s secretary to handle corporate affairs (i.e. AGM process, Company act compliance)
- Work closely and cooperate with headquarters’ finance team
- Assist in fixed assets and materials/products counting at outsourcing manufacturing sites
- On-going projects and ad-hoc activities
· Preferably in Electronics Devices Manufacturing industry with 3-5 years of work experience
- In depth knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel with Vlookup, Pivot table etc).
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written.
- Chartered Accountant(CA) is a plus.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased