Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)CPA
Company Name Juniper Networks
Company DetailsJuniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
Key objectives for this position include:
- Responsible for the timely completion of assigned close tasks, such as intercompany accounting out of balance analysis and resolution, monitoring transaction compliance with intercompany agreements/approved processes, etc.
- Monitoring month close progress as per close calendar and communicating timely with Manager on any delays
- Proactively track intercompany issues, and coordinate with IT and other functional owners to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
- Support various enterprise wide projects by providing business requirements and accounting designs, perform user testing, resolve defects to meet the project milestones and ensure a smooth go-live and minimize risks and impact to the integrity of financial data and month-end close process.
- Prepare/review journal entries, reconciliations and roll forwards for month-end close and external auditors.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly balance sheet accounts flux analysis
- Drive process improvements and lead team in implementing the same
- Working closely with other teams in resolving issues/open items in reconciliations
- Imparting knowledge to other team members on query resolution
- 5+ years of in-depth inter-company accounting, and GL experience
- Proficiency in the financial close process in a public company of comparable size and complexity
- Qualified CA/CPA/CMA or any other professional accounting qualification
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Partner effectively with global accounting teams and work independently to resolve issues, if any
- The person should be highly energetic; able to drive projects; be a team player
- Ability to work effectively across time zones/ geographies and with key global stakeholders. Experience of working in matrix organizations would be an advantage
- SAP ERP experience strongly desirable for GL and intercompany
- Strong balance sheet accounts reconciliation background
- Extremely strong in MS suite applications – Excel, PowerPoint and outlook