With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Corporate – FP&A
Financial Planning & Analysis entails becoming objective and strategic financial partners, leading cross-functional effort to drive meaningful, flexible and efficient financial planning and analysis to support key business decisions.
• Financial Planning & Forecasting: Ensuring annual budgeting and monthly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis. Connect with Functional teams to ensure alignment.
• Financial Analysis & driving profitability: Provide and present meaningful, concise, and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management and stakeholders on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc.).
• Audit & Controllership activities: Facilitating audit & ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
• MIS reporting: Publishing various dashboards to stakeholders.
• Cost accruals: Monitoring month/quarter end book closure activities. Ensuring cost is booked timely and accurately.
• Potentially support multiple functional leaders (e.g Infosec) in managing their budgets.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Qualified ICWA/CFA/ MBA (Finance)/CA/CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter)/B.com with experience in FP&A
• Relevant proven track record
• Proficiency in FP&A reporting and forecasting tools, and Excel/ PowerPoint
• Preferable to have good knowledge of Anaplan and related tools like Power BI
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Should be proficient in communication (Verbal and Written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.