A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- 6-9 years of post qualification experience in taxation, of which 2-4 years of hands on US Corporate tax compliance experience in a similar organization is preferable
- CA with a Commerce graduation / MBA from a premier institute
- US CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent qualification is preferable.
- Proven thorough ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and be a team player that has a proven record of working effectively at senior levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Demonstrated thorough substantive situational analyses and decision making abilities as it relates to problem-solving tax-related processes and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of the business and the associated peak periods.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analysis and related reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train and mentor staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work with leadership in the management of the team workload.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Service Delivery Center (Kolkata)
PwC SDC Kolkata is a global delivery centre providing various professional services to clients globally through our PwC network across multiple territories. We provide high quality value-added services across the three lines of service (LoS) - Assurance, Advisory and Tax. We started operations in Kolkata on 1 July 2010. Currently, we are a 4,000+ people strong organisation with offices in Bangalore and Kolkata. Since July 2015, SDC Kolkata is led by Barsha Sanyal, who has been with the PwC network for over 26 years.
We are guided by the PwC Values: Act with Integrity, Care, Make a Difference, Work Together and Reimagine the Possible.
Talent and skills
Our education pool includes Chartered Accountants, Enrolled Agents, MBAs, CFAs, editors and graphic designers. Over the years, we have developed competitive skill sets and have continued to deliver high quality client work. We continue to hire talented people who propel the growth story of SDC Kolkata and help the organisation contribute more to the PwC network.
A people-focussed organisation, we offer challenging and enriching work experiences to our people while supporting their professional growth with learning and development opportunities.
We invite people to join and experience a workplace that supports diversity, encourages employee engagement activities, provides opportunities to work with global clients and takes them closer to their career goals.
You are just one click away from a world of opportunities!
Location:Bangalore - RMZ Hebbal
Specialisation:Domestic Tax Compliance