• Identify the foreign currency exposure from ledger transactions and support front office in appropriately hedging the fx exposures.
• Prepare month end FX exposure adequacy packages for multiple markets to ensure adequate FX hedging across AXP.
• Accounting & Reporting of FX Trades to hedge the foreign exchange exposure resulting from cross-currency transactions within American Express Company and its subsidiaries
• Computation of Media Gains (revenue earned on cross border spend), its accounting and relevant accounting
• Partner on companywide initiatives for items pertaining to FX exposure and its management (including Treasury / Business partner driver)
• Maintain accounting controls to ensure compliance with SOX, Bank Holding Company regulations, and AXP internal guidelines.
• Identify simplification and automation opportunities and work towards implementing them.
• Analyse the drivers that impact the P&L due to FX and implement controls to mitigate the fx impact.
Qualifications:- M.com, ACA, ACCA, CPA with 1-3 years’ work experience.
Skills:- Accounting, Financial Reporting, ASC 815 (FAS 133) Related to FX Hedge Accounting,Trading, Treasury, SOX, Banking, Compliance,