CA, CMA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA, MBA/PGDM
- Partner with Design / Sourcing and SCM to support in identifying cost out initiatives in the unit which helps to improve margins and make business competitive.
- Responsible for managing the business cycle- operating plans , budget, forecasts at each level of the organization.
- Define & monitor KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization- mfg., R&D, eng, supply, and commissioning.
- Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Serves as a functional subject matter expert. Has in-depth understanding of a complex field based upon a long experience.
- Support the commercial & unit tendering team on deal and commercial strategy to rightly position in the market.
- Has a leading role in knowledge management. Organizes knowledge sharing to convey information about new approaches and best practices.
- Regularly advises management in the function and/or in the business.
- Leads teams working on strategic functional or cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure effective reporting and controlling of the projects within the region. 100% compliance of Controllership rules within the unit.
- Enable the Region management with reliable financial data in order to assist in the decision making Implement adequate controls, processes, systems to meet all of the Company’s requirements & policies. Review on a regular basis Internal Control processes.
- Ensure that accounting for the projects in the region is in accordance with the Company’s accounting guidelines and instructions. Emphasis on Revenue Recognition and Cost accruals.
- Manage relation with external auditors ensuring compliance with US GAAP / local statutory requirements
- Manage Key staff activities including selection, assimilation, communication, performance planning, development and recognition.
- Optimize finance procedures in order to deliver the best quality and transparency of information and analysis as change management. Initiate process improvements and maintain accounting policies
- Work with unit & region tax team to ensure no lapses relating tax compliance.
- Should be flexible and willing to stretch, given the nature, timeline and the importance of the operational role
- Various other areas that would need Finance intervention and support.
Qualifications:- MBA, CA, CPA, ICWA or GE Program graduate preferred with 10 years of experience.
Skills:- Financial Reporting,Compliance,Internal Control, External Auditors ,US GAAP, Financial Accounting