CFA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Perform daily P&L, P&L attribution, P&L commentary, Investigate Flash vs. Formal differences
- Develop a sound understanding of daily processes – “the what”, “the why” and “the how”.
- Review P&L attributions and prepare commentaries and other MI
- Maintain trader mandate, monitor Volcker limits.
- Submit Clean & Hypo P&L for back-testing
- Attend to ad hoc queries from the traders and other infrastructure partners relating to trading revenue and Balance Sheet.
Weekly / Monthly Responsibilities:
- Balance Sheet control and commentary, Month End adjustments and Balance Sheet Substantiation
- Perform key weekly & monthly reporting to senior management.
- Attend to queries from internal and external audit and reviews and maintain key stroke documentations for key PC processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation.
- Ensure that a strong internal control environment is maintained at all times. Review key controls: FOBOs, adjustment substantiation and New, Amends & Cancels trades review
- Identify and drive process re-engineering and constantly challenge current processes for improvement and efficiency
- Raise any control weaknesses to the team. Brainstorm with the team to come up with an action plan.
- Personal Traits
- Good financial product knowledge
- Appreciation and understanding of financial markets
- Experienced with MS office toolkit (Word, PPT, Excel, Access Database etc)
- Be Self Motivated and Proactive to take initiative and improve the end product.
- Work well within the team and portray high standards of team work.
- Ask questions and challenge status quo.
- Do not assume that every current practice is the best practice. Question and satisfy yourself with the reasons for doing certain things in a certain way.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.