• Identify performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities and risks through application of quantitative analytical skills
• Undertake analysis to understand customer behaviour, product and financial performance to then help to maximise product performance, support product plans and drive key strategic initiatives with support from senior analytics colleagues.
• Contribute to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines to identify causal links between customer behaviour and business opportunities and performance
• Value added offers and services to customers to improve customer engagement
• Design and implement a Customer Life Cycle Management (CLCM) program to improve customer service & brand experience, increase product penetration and control attrition
• Production of regular performance monitoring across all marketing campaigns
• Performance monitoring of models / scorecards
• Identification of enhancements within agreed parameters to optimise performance