Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing country wise Tax sheet for recording Quarterly provisioning of Direct Taxes in the books for different International locations.
- Reconciliation of Sales, Withholding Tax & Tax accounts Roll-forward Analysis in coordination with the different departments based at International locations.
- Coordinate with different departments during Tax / Internal and External Audits of different International locations by providing required information approved by seniors.
- Preparation and submission of timely VAT (Value Add Tax), WHT (Withholding Tax) and other returns in concurrence with company’s Tax advisors.
- Preparing monthly schedule for deposition of monthly Corporate Income Tax and Advance Tax for the countries assigned.
- Maintain SOX compliance process documentation and coordinate with local finance team to update them regularly.
- Prepare and submit various tax related reconciliations as required/assigned for every tax period.