Indirect Taxation- Manager
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing facility background.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly tax returns and work with corporate tax team for tax filings
- Ensure appropriate input tax credit is availed in MMF books
- Ensure refund claims are filed on a timely basis and all back up details are provided to Tax consultants
- Ensure all tax compliances are undertaken as per statutory due dates
- Advising operations team on tax implications for day-to-day transactions
- Ensure Tax books are maintained properly in line with local Stat and Tax requirements
- Ensure GST (Output and Input) Accounting as per statutory norms
- Prepare quarterly reconciliations for GST and other taxes
- Work with Statutory Auditors on GST related accounting
- Ensure B2P/R2R/O2C processes are compliant with current tax requirements
- Work with consulting firms on yearly audits and assessments
- Ensure all refunds are processed on timely basis and appeals are filed wherever needed.
- Work with Income tax and GST authorities for annual audits Handle tax litigations with the help of consulting firms.
- Identifying the impact of any changes in indirect tax laws or direct tax laws
- Ensuring real time updates are provided to business on any changes in law
- Participating in preparation and review of Tax reconciliations
- Laying out Indirect tax requirements explicitly before finance, warehouse, logistics, IT, etc. on execution of any new business program
- Participate in customer/vendor discussions in relation to indirect tax matters
- Helping in Direct Tax compliance- TCS and TDS